OSPREY Women's Xena 85 Backpack Ruby Red M
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the OSPREY Women's Xena 85 Backpack Ruby Red M by Osprey at Prince Park Residence. MPN: 5-012-0-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Osprey knows that you need the best load carrying ability and comfort when carrying large loads on extended trips, which is why they designed the
Features & Highlights
- Torso-specific sizing and contoured harness and hipbelt provide a superb custom fit for women. LightWireHD peripheral frame effectively transfers load to the hipbelt while a single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape. BioForm harness with NeoSpacer fabric comes in multiple sizes and gender-specific cuts and has no sewn seams for excellent comfort and fit.
- BioForm CM hipbelt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry and can be heat-molded for a precise, personalized fit. Reversed spacer mesh backpanel provides a smooth, breathable contact surface. Dual-compartment top pocket quickly and easily converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in hip belt for shorter side trips.
- External hydration sleeve in the backpanel makes refilling a breeze and protects the rest of your gear from spills. Dual compression straps on the sides minimize pack volume, improve load stability, and can be used to attach extra gear externally. Zippers on each side of the pack provide wide, easy access to the main compartment; curved path reduces stress on the zipper for smooth opening and closing.
- Wide mouth sleeping bag access with divider keeps your bag easily accessible and separate from the rest of your gear. Stretch mesh front pocket is perfect for stashing extra layers or other items you want easily accessible; stretch mesh side pockets are ideal for water bottles or tent poles. Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for small items and are easily accessible while hiking.
- Removable sleeping pad straps allow you to attach a sleeping pad to the outside of the pack, leaving more room inside for the rest of your gear. Includes Stow-on the Go trekking pole attachment and dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs to keep hands free and your tools safe and secure. Ideal for carrying loads between 40 and 70 lb. (perfect for a 3+ night trip).
|Item Weight:||5.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches|