Fjallraven - Kanken Laptop 15", Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, Graphite
Fjallraven - Kanken Laptop 15'', Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, Graphite by Fjallraven at Prince Park Residence. MPN: F27172-031. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The perfect bag for the college student or the professional. The Kanken Laptop gives you everything you love about your Kanken Classic, but updated
Features & Highlights
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken Laptop is a sister style to the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978. Same design, just updated size, fit and easy access sleeve to protect your laptop.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F, the fabric can be wiped clean, the Kanken Laptop handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken Laptop 15" has a 18L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. An easy access padded laptop pocket fits a 15" laptop. The straps Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a foam sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15.7" (40 cm) x 11" (28 cm) x 6.3" (16 cm) and weighs 1.0 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.02 x 15.75 x 15.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.02 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|