Deuter ACT Trail 30 Hiking Backpack, Spring/Midnight, One
Free Shipping Included! Deuter ACT Trail 30 Hiking Backpack, Spring/Midnight, One by Deuter at Prince Park Residence. MPN: 3440315-2304. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At only 2lb 10oz, the Deuter ACT Trail 30 hiking pack has an athletic look and feel with versatile and convenient details throughout. From its
At only 2lb 10oz, the Deuter ACT Trail 30 hiking pack has an athletic look and feel with versatile and convenient details throughout. From its foldaway mesh hipbelt to the U-shape zip for easy access, and super comfortable AirContact back system, this pack is perfect for day hikers looking for something that really performs. Engineered for versatility, the ACT Trail makes the transition from trail to town a breeze. Adjustable, buckled mesh hip fins ensure a perfect fit while hauling camping gear, or they can quickly and easily be stowed away in Deuter's Hip Fin Garage for a more streamlined silhouette that won't snag when you're hiking through city crowds. The ACT Trail 30 is ideal for hiking, mountain climbing, ski touring, and urban adventures.
Features & Highlights
- ENGINEERED WITH INNOVATION - ACT Trail packs bring together all around versatility and advanced ergonomics for optimal comfort and performance; Distributes weight effectively so you can go further without discomfort
- MAX VENTILATION - AirContact back system delivers a body-hugging fit paired with unmatched breathability; The large open pore structure of the AirContact pads performs a pump effect that moves warmth and moisture away from the body; The result: 15% less perspiration than other body-contour packs
- LIGHTEN UP - A flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability without weighing you down; It follows your every movement with absolute ease to create a compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer
- FEATURES - Built-in raincover; specialized compartments for your 2 or 3-liter hydration system, hiking poles, and wet gear or clothing; pockets in all the right places and a large U-shaped two way zip opening for easy access
- BUILT TO LAST - A 50-50 blend of Microrip-Nylon and Super-Polytex Polyester gives the ACT Trail packs lightweight, high-performance durability; Strong ripstop threads and PU coating makes these backpacks water- and abrasion- resistant
|Item Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.42 x 8.27 x 8.27 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.99 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Deuter, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 18794, ean: 0686487130968,
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Brize 25 Backpack Aeroform thermoformed back panel is hydrophobic and enhances air flow Padded shoulder straps for carry comfort with sternum strap for a precision fit Zippered top pocket with key clip Internal security pocke...
mpn: 61079, ean: 0713852610791,
CamelBak Motherlode Hydration Pack, ABU (Air Force)...
mpn: 5-012-0-1, ean: 0877257016517,
Osprey knows that you need the best load carrying ability and comfort when carrying large loads on extended trips, which is why they designed the Xena 85 pack. An innovative suspension system provides excellent support, while the pack itself gives yo...
mpn: GM75156, ean: 0844930087232,
By borrowing the weather-resistant roll-top closure design of a European courier bag, the Sketch 25 becomes a bike-commuter-friendly gear hauler. Adding laptop and accessory management makes it an office commuting expert, while Gregory signature fit ...
mpn: 1925, ean: 0631364546653,
A low-profile canvas cross body bag for exploring far flung places, the cargo's main compartment has for room for survival essentials including your phone, cards, and extra-strong breath mints (for post street food adventures). its magnetic back pock...
mpn: 252394, ean: 0806955927344,
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Cierzo 28 Backpack Glove friendly main opening with a pull to open, pull to close drawcord system Adjustable top strap can be used to compress the pack or lash a climbing rope to the exterior of the pack Hydration bladder com...
mpn: FBA_G2MJ, ean: 0812028013388,
The G2 is in wide use by elite military, police, and civilians all over the world -- snipers, marksmen, and regular folks who appreciate the overwhelming utility and versatility of this product. It's a mid-sized pack with a full-width scabbard to bet...
By Granite Gear
mpn: 54520-2001, ean: 0782922231013,
The successor to the cult classic Granite Gear Vapor Trail, with upgrades! Introducing the Crown 60, with Vapor Current Suspension technology. Weighing less than the Vapor Trail at 2 lbs, 2 oz (1 lb 13 oz with frame removed), the Crown 60 is a top lo...
mpn: 344131544070, ean: 4046051077741,
The ACT Trail Pro is a super technical pack providing top carrying comfort.. The Aircontact Trail Pro System features an Auto-Compress hip belt and airy, perforated shoulder straps.Two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, e...
mpn: MAYA 22, ean: 0844930099891,
The Maya 22 carries like a daypack but rides like it’s a part of you, thanks to BioSync Suspension that flexes and moves with your body. Its clean design goes from long trail days to workday commuting without breaking a sweat, and an expanding fron...