Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 29 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley, Titanium, One Size
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 31% on the Delsey Luggage Helium Aero 29 Inch Expandable Spinner Trolley, Titanium, One Size by DELSEY Paris at Prince Park Residence. MPN: 07649-PL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Helium Aero Collection from Delsey Paris is extremely lightweight and durable, designed for the frequent traveller. This 29 inch case expands up
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight and Durable: Made of 100% Polycarbonate, which is a material that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking, with a deep metallic finish; 29x19.5x12.5 inches
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys. Fully lined interior
- Maximum Comfort: This carry on bag has a comfortable handle system that locks into two positions for ease of Use.
- Convenient and Secure Packing: Two large fully-lined compartments with multiple pockets allow easy access and organization for all of your items. Web straps and a zippered divider secure clothing and help minimize wrinkles.
- 100% polycarbonate with glossy finish which makes the case extremely lightweight
- Four twin spinner wheels assuring multi-directional rolling and optional stability with zero weight on your hand
- Recessed "one-button" locking handle system with industrial grade aluminum tubes and molded ergonomic comfort grip handle
- Fully lined interior with two compartments for packing and organizing clothes and travel accessories
- Integrated 3-dial tsa-accepted combination lock
|Manufacturer:||Delsey Luggage, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Delsey Luggage, Inc.|
|Studio:||Delsey Luggage, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||12.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.5 x 29 x 29 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.51 x 12.01 x 12.01 inches|